Last Updated on November 6, 2021
In this day and age of digital works, a handcrafted design often takes the spotlight for its unique look. Sometimes, flaws such as a grainy effect or asymmetry can make an otherwise boring project appear more interesting.
Here’s where having some handwritten fonts in your arsenal can come in handy.
Pinot Handwritten Font is a highly versatile typeface that any designer would be glad to have at their disposal.
Whether you’re working on something romantic (e.g. wedding invitations) or social media templates for your small business, you’ll be amazed at how Pinot kicks things up a notch.
This typeface features:
- the regular font in TTF, OTF and WOFF formats
- upper and lowercase basic characters, numbers, marks, and punctuation
- diacritics for Western and Central European languages
- standard double letters ligature, special ligatures, alternates, swashes, and illustrations
- PLUS: 6 beautiful pre-made logos (easy to customize) in PSD and AI vector format
Pinot works great on its own, particularly when used for logos, letterheads, letters, signage, etc. But it can also add a unique contrast when paired with other fonts, such as Lato, Roboto, or Vidaloka.
Don’t be afraid to experiment. Feel free to play it up – this typeface is super adaptable.
Need a logo on the fly? Use the pre-made logos provided during your download to make your work even easier. The six styles are easily customizable and perfect for general uses.
They also look great for packaging designs, labels, blog headlines, signatures, posters, or flyers.